Shark | Ninja is an American company manufacturing home appliances. The company is located in Needham, Massachusetts, as two brands where Shark focuses on manufacturing different types of vacuum cleaners and other electronic home appliances while Ninja produces electronic kitchen appliances. This article will discuss can the Ninja blender go in the dishwasher.
One of the significant products of the Ninja Company is the Ninja Blender which came to the market in 2013. The Ninja blender is increasing in popularity and trending among modern kitchen appliances. The blender is used in many modern kitchens since this is not one of the traditional blenders. Thus, any first-timer would be uncertain about can the Ninja blender go in the dishwasher.
The Ninja blender is manufactured in China and is well known for its tower sharp blades that can break down almost any solid it blends. It is also used as a personal blender, with multiple parts to function for different purposes.
Can The Ninja Blender Go In The Dishwasher?
Blenders are used for various purposes in daily life since they can be seen in almost every kitchen. A Ninja blender has excellent motor power and sharp blades that is mainly used to make thick smoothies and shakes. And since the Ninja blender is used as a personal appliance to make their breakfast when a smoothie or a shake is needed. However, if you are running on a tight schedule in the morning, then the Ninja blender is the best to consider to prepare breakfast.
The Ninja blender is dishwasher-safe, making consuming your time more manageable. Still, the blender cannot be put in whole, and necessary precautionary steps should be taken before putting the Ninja Blender in the dishwasher. Parts of the Ninja Blender must be assembled in the dishwasher separately.
Can You Use Dishwasher Pods For Laundry and Vice Versa? Read Here
How To Wash Ninja Blender In The Dishwasher
A dishwasher can wash the Ninja dishwasher blender, but there are a few steps that you need to follow before proceeding. Below are steps that need to be followed to clean the Ninja blender in the dishwasher.
- The first step is to unplug the Ninja Blender from the power. Do not try to remove any parts of the blender without unplugging; this is one of the basic safety measures to keep in mind.
- Detach the cup from the blender machine, and remove other parts of the blender like the blade, lid, pitcher, etc.
- Remove the remaining food particles from the blenders and other parts. Use a damp cotton cloth to wipe if needed.
- Assemble parts of the Ninja blender on the top most rack of the dishwasher. Avoid exposing parts of the Ninja blender to extreme heat.
- Take the Ninja blender parts out of the dishwasher and wipe them with a dry cloth.
How To Maintain A Ninja Blender
Maintenance is an essential factor in every electronic appliance. Maintaining the Ninja blender by taking the necessary steps is vital to expand the lifetime of the blender and work efficiently. Below are a few tips that can be taken to maintain the Ninja blender.
- Clean the Ninja blender after every use to avoid discoloration or a dull look to the blender.
- Do not put the blades in the dishwasher often. Try to minimize the times you put the blade in the dishwasher and wash it by hand. Overuse of chemicals in the dishwasher will react to the metal and make it dull. You might see your Ninja blender blades less sharp than the first time.
- Store the Ninja blender pitcher, cups, and blades in the cupboard and ensure it has enough space. If it’s congested, it can cause a foul odor to the parts of the Ninja blender.
- Avoid overloading the Ninja blender with food to grind. Use appropriate portions to blend; if the motor stops, ensure you give the blender a 15 minutes break to cool down and restart.
What Are The Safety Measures That Should Be Taken When Washing A Ninja Blender In A Dishwasher
Following safety measures when washing the Ninja blender is a vital part of the process to avoid possible personal injuries. Given below are a few tips you need to keep in mind.
- Unplug the blender from the motor base before removing the pitcher and other parts from the Ninja blender. Because when the blender is wet, there are chances for electrical short or damage if the blender works.
- Do not let water enter or immerse in water the Ninja blender motor base.
- Handle the blades properly as they can be extremely sharp. Use a cloth when removing or cleaning the blades to avoid cuts.
Types Of Dishwasher-Safe Ninja Blenders
The Ninja blender comes in various colors and models. The original version of the Ninja blender has developed over the years, manufacturing featuring different options in each model and the price ranges with each type of Ninja Blender.
Almost every Ninja blender is dishwasher safe, but for extra knowledge, we will clarify if the top Ninja blenders are dishwasher safe. According to the reviews, there are the top 4 Ninja blenders in the market; below is a list of the Ninja blenders to find out if they are dishwasher safe.
Ninja Professional blender 1000
This blender is budget friendly and worth the price. It has dishwasher-safe parts and is relatively user-friendly.
Ninja Auto- IQ blender
As the name implies, the blender is developed with intelligent technologies. Though the blender is dishwasher safe and BPA free, giving the blender, a handwash is better. It helps to maintain the performance of the blender to work effectively.
Ninja BL610 blender
This blender has a stylish design suitable for modern kitchens, and also you don’t have to worry about cleaning this blender in the dishwasher.
Nutria Ninja blender
The nutria version is relatively small, but better not to judge because this can do wonders to grind your food down. Since the blender is small, it is effortless to clean, so it does not make a difference if the blender is dishwasher safe or not. But it has dishwasher-safe materials, which is not a problem even if put in the dishwasher.
To the question “can the ninja blender go in the dishwasher”, the answer is yes; almost every Ninja blender is made of materials that are dishwasher safe. It is essential to follow safety tips and follow the steps when washing the Ninja blender in the dishwasher.
Read More :